We are open and are practicing as usual.
As per the NSW Health guidelines and advice, it is no longer mandatory for patients to wear masks during appointments. We however welcome those who continue to wear a mask and encourage those vulnerable to COVID-19 to also consider wearing a mask while inside our clinic. Please continue to be guided by our reception staff in regards to the maximum number of persons in each area of our facility.
Additional precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety.
At Physio Connex Performance Clinic we take infection control very seriously on a day-to-day basis, however with the current global events we are taking incredibly rigorous additional precautions to ensure your health and safety and that of our team.
We closely monitor all official announcements and alerts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following recommendations provided by the Federal Government and NSW Health. We stringently follow and comply with Australian Physiotherapy Association and AHPRA-approved standards of infection control. As an essential service, all appointments continue to be face-to-face. We have confidence we are taking all necessary and additional precautions for our valued patients and team including:
- Face masks to be worn by our team
- Team members have undertaken specific COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- COVID-19 Screening of patients on arrival inclusive of travel history
- Social distancing within the facility
- All frequently touches surfaces – eftpos facilities, pens, benches, surfaces, workspaces and equipment are sanitised between patients
- Mandatory taking of temperature for both our staff, patients and visitors upon arrival
- Request to hand sanitise upon arrival and before use of our exercise equipment
- Providing telehealth service as an option
- Patients who are feeling unwell are requested to reschedule their appointments for a later date
Waiting room restrictions
Our reception now has a maximum of 8 people for this space.
Please do not enter the facility if there is currently 8 people in the waiting room. Our receptionist will closely monitor the reception area and will usher patients accordingly to be able to ensure you do not have to wait outside for too long.
Here for You
Remaining physically and mentally healthy has never been so important. We encourage everyone to remain active, consider their diets and ensure your wellbeing remains a priority. We are here to assist you through this process in the wake of the current challenges.
We are thrilled to be open for all appointments and treatment so please take advantage of this time and schedule appointments for yourself and your family. If you do have any concerns and or are worried about anything at all, please contact our friendly team on (02) 4314 5183.