Cutting-edge. Holistic. Local.
Physio Connex Performance Clinic is pleased to be able to provide our patients with the latest techniques, technology and equipment combined with evidence-based physiotherapy to best serve the Central Coast community.
Physiotherapy Treatment & Services
Experience in treatment of:
- Acute injury management of neck, spinal, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle
- Tendon pathologies
- Pre-operative rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Back and pelvic pain in pregnancy
- Thoracic spinal dysfunction
- Lower limb injuries and their relation to the spine and pelvis
- Neck pain and Whiplash
- Neural pain
- Joint Instabilities
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- Casting and splints
- Fitting of cam boots, braces & slings
- Running and movement video analysis
- Dry Needling and Western Acupuncture
- Remedial massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Return-to-Sport rehabilitation plans
- Pre-season injury risk screenings
- Headaches & TMJ Clinic
- Game Ready System – Intermittent compression AND cold therapy
- Compex Unit – Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is the clinical health science and profession that aims to rehabilitate and improve a person’s ability to move and function. Physiotherapists utilise their expertise in anatomy and physiology to assess and treat people with a variety of health conditions.
Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function, here at Physio Connex Performance Clinic we want to help you to achieve optimum performance in sport and in life.
No need to travel for Physiotherapy
Conveniently located in North Wyong, you don’t need to travel to receive the premium physiotherapy services and treatment you deserve.
Holistic Treatment – Connect Therapy
By integrating Connect Therapy – analysing the ‘whole picture’ – that is only offered by a few select practitioners on the Coast, we can gain more holistic and effective outcomes for our patients.
Longer appointments, more value
You won’t feel rushed when you come to our clinic, we take the time you need with a 60-minute initial appointment. Providing one on one appointments delivered in private consultation rooms combined with our fully equipped gym and strength & conditioning coaches all onsite, our team delivers a comprehensive and premium service.
Specialty interest areas
We are delighted to provide our patients with a comprehensive physiotherapy service offering.
Our practitioners have extensive training and experience in certain areas to enable them to tailor the most suitable treatment for you.
Some of our specialty areas include:
- TMJ and headache treatment
- Connect Therapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy