On Monday 25th November, Physio Connex Performance Clinic will officially open its doors for patients at our new and larger premises located at Unit 1, 25 Amsterdam Circuit, North Wyong (Wadalba). The new clinic will feature state of the art equipment, full scale rehabilitation gym, new fit out, spacious private consultation rooms and a fresh new space for our valued patients to experience.
We are most grateful for the amazing ongoing support we have received over the years from local GP’s, Specialists and our loyal patients. As a result, our clinic has grown, so much so, that we needed to relocate to larger premises to accommodate.
New name, same premium service- Physio Connex Performance Clinic
We have also changed our name to Physio Connex Performance Clinic. As our valued patients already know, we are more than a Physio, our practitioners take on the role as a central manager for injury management to ensure optimal recovery.
Comprehensive physiotherapy and injury management on the Coast
Our modern clinic radiates energy, passion and professionalism. We use the latest techniques, technology and equipment combined with evidence-based physiotherapy practice to best serve the Central Coast community. By integrating the Connect Therapy approach that is only offered by a few select practitioners on the Coast, we can gain more holistic and effective outcomes for our patients. You don’t need to travel to receive the care you deserve.
Why Choose Physio Connex Performance Clinic
- Cutting edge holistic treatment using latest techniques, technology and equipment with evidence-based physiotherapy.
- Longer appointment times – patients won’t feel rushed, we take the time that’s needed.
- Sports recovery experts – Not just fixing pain but ensuring appropriate filtration back into the specific sport.
- Connect Therapy approach providing more holistic and effective outcomes.
- Headache and TMJ (jaw) clinics.
- Casting services, boots, braces.
- Strength and Conditioning programs run by experts in their field
- Game Ready Unit – cold AND compression therapy system for acute injury recovery and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Full scale state of the art gym-larger strength and conditioning gym with a functional rehab area
- Remedial massage, including pregnancy massage
Athlete treatment even if you aren’t one
We are proud to be supporting a number of local and national sporting organisations including Wyong Roos Rugby League Club and regularly treat athletes across a variety of sports. But even if you aren’t an ‘athlete’ per say – every patient is treated like one regardless. We develop an understanding of your personal goals and potential barriers to ensure the application of ‘high performance’ treatment principles are integrated appropriately.
Our contact details will remain the same for your convenience:
P: 02 4314 5183
F: 02 4311 2384
We look forward to seeing you at the new clinic!
To book an appointment please call 02 4314 5183.